As a Junior CNC Operator, you manage a production cell with a CNC-controlled machining machine and a robot. You can also be used on other machines within production. Using the ERP system, you consult the production planning and drawings and independently determine the most efficient approach. You manufacture both customer-specific single pieces and standardized series. In addition, you and the team ensure the implementation/commissioning of recently purchased machines and CAM software.
You will work in an energetic team that together creates the best sealing solutions for our customers. Be ready to be challenged, because Lagersmit serves a wide spectrum of A-brands that expect a customer-oriented attitude and critical thinking along!
What Lagersmit offers
We offer you a full-time employment in an international and growing organization where technology is at the top of current possibilities. Our 80 employees all have their own expertise and one of our core values is that we work together as good friends, both internally and externally. This leads to an open and flat organization in which your own initiative is more than appreciated. At Lagersmit there is a lot of attention for your personal development and we give you ample opportunities to follow education and training.
A selection of our employment conditions:
- An appropriate salary with a maximum of € 3,759 gross per month
- 40 days of leave (27 vacation days and 13 ADV days)
- Profit-sharing scheme (maximum 10% of your gross annual salary)
- Flexible working hours (start time between 07:00-9:00 and end time between 15:30-17:45)
- Possibility of permanent employment in short-term
- You fall within the Collective Labor Agreement for Metalektro and your pension is placed with PME
- If you want to participate in the collective WGA-gap and WIA supplementary insurance, Lagersmit will pay 50% of the premium
Of course you will receive a travel allowance and a holiday allowance of 8% of your gross annual salary. You will have lunch in our own company canteen where you will also find your free daily portion of fruit.
- MBO work and thinking level in the field of metal or mechanical engineering
- Relevant training towards machining with CNC control
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in a similar position
- Command of the Dutch and English language (German is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Siemens 840D (with Shopturn) and DIN-ISO programming
- CAM programming is a plus
You work systematically and accurately, you have initiative and you are prepared to learn and to develop yourself. You make no concessions to quality and you are flexible when the situation demands it.
Fill out the form below to apply directly. Prefer to send an email? Please apply by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to Mrs. Patricia van der Spek-Pols via email@example.com.
Lagersmit is a Dutch organization with a major international character. Over the past 165 years we have developed into a market leader in seals. You will find our seals on yachts, dredgers, nuclear power plants, pumping stations and tidal turbines. The seals are designed and manufactured at our modern production location. In collaboration with our customers, we strive for the best and innovative solutions. We believe that we can always do better and that's what we aim for!
Is this vacancy not what you are looking for? Send us an open application or view our overview of open vacancies!
Do you recognize yourself in this and do you also want to determine your own course? Then apply by sending your CV and short motivation to Mrs. Patricia van der Spek-Pols.
Patricia van der Spek – Pols