In search of a complete stern tube system, including bearings and piping? We deliver fully machined and assembled stern tubes suitable for oil and grease lubrication. To allow easy installation and alignment, resin casting is used to connect the stern tube with the ship’s structure. The design can be customised according your needs with a broad range of options.
- Complete package including bearings, seals and piping
- Ready machined in a controlled environment
- Easy installation by means of resin casting
- Interfacing with Lagersmit-type seals
Stern tube bearing
We offer white-metal lined stern tube bearings, suitable for oil- and grease lubricated applications. The design is based on proven technology and can be customised with various materials and options (e.g. temperature sensors).
- Design based on proven technology
- Delivered pre-machined for flexibility on site
- Suitable for either new-build or retrofit applications
- Can be customised to fit the intended application
Intermediate shaft bearing
Lagersmit delivers intermediate bearings to support longer shafts in a driveline. The intermediate bearings are self-lubricating so no additional piping or oil pumps are required. For ease of installation the design is executed in split parts.
- Easy installation due to split design
Do you want more information or specialist advice about the stern tubes and bearings? Contact one of our experts!
Vincent van der Heiden
Join hundreds of other shipping companies that rely on our sealing solutions. Send us your details and request a no-obligation quotation.